- Learn more
To test your code and see a preview of the card on an Android device, use the DivKit Playground app. You can add the card code in JSON format to the app or open a link to it:
- Install the DivKit Playground app.
- Add a card using one of the following methods:
Tip. To create a card code, you can use the DivKit Web Playground sample library.
- Insert the code in JSON format or a link to the card prototype in the input field.
- Open the link from the DivKit Web Playground editor.
- Select the file in JSON format on the device.
To view the result, click show the result.
Follow DivKit news in the Telegram channel: http://t.me/divkit_news
You can also discuss topics of interest in the DivKit user community in Telegram: https://t.me/divkit_community_ru